Why choose our contact importer?
(other than saving time & money)
- Java-Enabled - Our address book importer is written in 100% pure high-performance Java. We truly deliver on the "run anywhere, anytime" promise. You don't need a particular servlet container or application server, just put our library in your classpath and you're good to go.
- Automatic Updates - Some webmailers change several times a month, some every few months. We keep the software up-to-date so you don't have to. Even after your initial license has expired you may just renew it for another 12 months and get the latest version.
- Developers Love Us - Integrating the address book import process for any of the 25 webmailers is a one-liner: a method call with the platform name, username and password as the only parameters. No client-side mess, no OAuth adventures - just pure back-end code!
- Sample Code - You don't only get sample code on how to use the library but in case of a problem you also get direct access to our IT department that will help you solve your implementation problem, even via hand-crafted nightly builds specifically for your needs.
- Investment Protection - Your investment is protected! JAIDE is a German company with an 11 year history in developing small- and large-scale Java applications. We're here to stay and if one day we have to go we'll be open-sourcing this product.
- Support, Redefined - We don't just answer e-mails, we actively listen and converse. A successful application shouldn't only be developed in-house and handed out to the user. You tell us what feature you need, we'll research it and maybe even add it in the next version!
- Try Before You Buy - Test the address book importer. If you like it get a license. If you don't let us know what you need and we can see if we can build it for you. Ask us 7 days/week, even on Sundays. We will try to fix anything about the library that doesn't make you 100% satisfied.
- Affordable License - We offer a one size fits all license for a flat price. No complicated bindings to machine names or number of requests. Each license may serve one particular website or project with as many requests or distributed machines as you like.